Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Vegas: The Flowers Wedding

This past weekend Rachel and I went to Vegas to celebrate the wedding of Jeff Flowers and Lindsey Newport.  It was an Akron reunion in Vegas and it was great!  The wedding and reception were at Caesar's Palace and was really well done.  Other highlights included pool time at the Flamingo, finally learning how to play Craps, Harrah's Improv, gambling, drinking, steak and eggs late night specials, and the ongoing fun of sticking hooker cards in each others jacket collars.

Of course, the real highlight was getting to spend time celebrating with some really great friends that I do not see nearly enough.  I brought my camera and brand new Canon 430ex ii Speedlite Flash along with me on the trip, but did not take many pictures.  Luckily, the entire event was chronicled by my friend Gary who photographed pretty much non stop the whole weekend.  The pictures that I have included below are mostly of the reception and shortly there after.

A big thank you to Dirty Thirty Photography special guest photographer Katie Costigan Stahr who contributed to this collection.  Thank you as always for stopping by and take care!

Black and White



















Full Color































1 comment:

  1. Devin ur photography is amazing! I wanna learn!

    ReplyDelete