Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Introduction #2

I created this blog over a month ago and obviously have not been attentive to providing content.   However, now that I have been in my new home for almost 2 weeks and we have a couch, I feel good about getting this going.  A brief summary of highlights since my last introduction... tore my hamstring... spent 2 weeks with my good friends Brad, Morgan, and Sandy who provided excellent hospitality... spent a week sightseeing with my Mom, Aunt, and brother... went on the Huddle Shuttle... visited the one and only Santa Ana Zoo with Jesse and Rachelle... packed all of my possessions in the Malibu and drove north with Sammy Bookends... reunited with my beautiful girlfriend in the beautiful apartment that she found for us... ate a burrito filled with Tikka Masala (better in theory than reality)... accidentally walked through the Tenderloin late at night and saw a grown man shitting in the street... Foster City Wine Festival (supposedly)... visited the SF MOMA... and took a few pictures.

Here are some of my favorite pictures over the past few weeks:









Thank you for taking the time to check out my site, more to come.

-Devin-

1 comment:

  1. Where is the second picture from? You have a beautiful girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete