Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Redwood City

This past Friday, Rachel and I visited Redwood City.  I really like downtown Redwood City because it seems similar to downtown Irvine... if it only existed.  On Friday nights they have live music on the city square.  This past Friday was great because there was an Irish Band, and Rachel somehow got us into VIP seats for free.  We also visited Gourmet Haus Straudt which is a hole in the wall beer garden with incredible beer and food.  If you ever find yourself in Redwood City, I highly recommend it.  Please check out the pictures below and take care.

Inside Gourmet Haus Straudt.

Crowd at the Redwood City Music on the Square.

This picture does not do her justice.  Killing it on the dance floor during the Fiddle solo.

Lead Singer.

Sound check. San Mateo History Museum in the background.

I was playing around with saturation and came up with this.  I really like it.

Cute little girl that was listening to her own beats.  I assume old NWA.  

No comments:

Post a Comment